Ordering Your Quilt
Hear from Amy & Understand the Ordering Process!
What is Couching?
Couching is the process of adding yarn to the top of your quilt in a beautiful design you select. It adds interest, softness, and depth.
A few things to remember:
- Make sure your quilt is square, especially the backing
- Backing needs to be 4 inches extra on all sides
- Please trim all threads and press
Choosing a Design
- If you prefer to have us choose a design, select “Quilter’s Choice”
- If it is directional, please describe in the comments box on the checkout page and place/pin a note when shipping the quilt
- If you’d like to see a quilted gallery of these designs, click here
- When you choose a general color, our designers will choose a color in that hue to best match your quilt
- Our quilters can best choose a color for you should you choose the ‘Quilter’s Choice’ option
- We use Omni Superior Threads, 40 wt
Still have questions? Call or Text (208) 890-0455